Urgent! Vacancy for International Secretary
Vacancy from the Belarusian National Youth Council “RADA”.
Apply before 3 September 2018!
Job Title: Manager of international projects/International Secretary/ full – time position
Job Start: October 2018
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Belarusian National Youth Council “RADA” is looking for a Project Manager/International Secretary.
Implementation of international projects and due reporting; organization and coordination of foreign visits, communication with foreign partners, work with member organizations, cooperation with European and International organizations and representation of RADA at national and international levels.
– Management of international projects (planning, implementation, reporting) and coordination of work of a project team, management of project risks and project deliveries;
– Communication with partner organizations;
– Organization of activities, events, meeting and visits (drafting an agenda and its coordination with the partners, drawing up technical plans and documents, providing invitations and visa arrangements, preparation of related documents, carrying out activities, preparation of reports, facilitation of meetings);
– Coordination and facilitation of educational, research and outreach activities under the supervision of Secretary General;
– Assistance to the representatives of member organizations for participation in international events and projects (drafting a call for participation, selection of participants, preparation of assignments, preparation of documents for visas and all related documents for participation in the event (tickets, insurance, practical information etc.);
– Representation of RADA at national and international levels and communication/cooperation with European and International organizations/institutions;
– Providing translation from English into Russian and vice versa (translation of articles, applications, documents, or consecutive translation at meetings)
– Work with member organizations (conduct working groups on different topics, provide information on international issues, conduct contact-making projects, study visits etc.)
– Project management skills and experience
– Financial management skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Excellent communication skills
– OBLIGATORY excellent command of English both spoken and written (all work is in English), knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset
– Good command of Russian and/or Belarusian
– Experience of work in international projects is an asset
– High level of self-organization
– Ability to work individually and in a team
– Strong computer skills
– Readiness to periodic business trips (withing Belarus and abroad)
WE ARE WAITING FOR a detailed CV (in English) describing your work experience. The deadline is 3 September 2018. Applications are to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email name «International Secretary»!
Only selected candidates will be contacted!